With increasing chill in the air the in the last few days of winter, warm yourself up by participating in the PokerBaazi Premier League. February is hosting the onset edition of the League – PPL Spring Edition. The Spring Edition has already started at 2 pm and the felt is witnessing a lot of participation from players around the Indian Landscape. The Edition guarantees a prize pool amounting over 4.1 crore! Also, the Main Event alone would feature 1 crore GTD event.
The main attractions of the edition are:
1) YOU CAN WIN LEADERBOAD PRIZES WORTH 10 LACS
2) THE MAIN EVENT FEATURES 1 CRORE GTD
3) 50 LAC GTD HIGH ROLLER TOURNAMENT
4) 25 LAC GTD PLO HIGHROLLER TOURNAMENT
5) DAILY SATELLITES WHERE YOU CAN WIN A PPL PACKAGE JUST IN RS. 99
The 1st event of the Edition has started at 2 pm featuring 1.5 LAC GTD allowing re-entry and add-ons. Other events would follow for the day. There are 6 events each, in total, throughout the 7 days. Let me elaborate about the major events throughout the week:
1) Day 1: Day can boast about THE BIG 15 LAC which guarantees a prize pool of 15 LAC allowing re-entries. The initial buy-in is 5000+500. The event starts sharp at 8 pm today.
2) Day 2: Day 2 has THE ENDEAVOUR to its credit which guarantees 25 LAC GTD. The initial buy-in is 5000+500 and it also allows re-entry. This event starts on the Day 2 sharp at 8 pm.
3) Day 3: Day 3 has THE BIG 12 in store for us which guarantees 12 LAC GTD and is a freezeout tournament. The initial buy-in is 6000+600. 8 pm is the commencement time of the event on day 3.
4) Day 4: As we can see that with the passing days, the girth of the prime time events in increasing manifold, so Day 4 would not disappoint us by going against the trend. Day 4 would be featuring THE SUMMIT. The event guarantees 30 LAC GTD and is a monster stack 5 re-entries event. This event starts at 8 pm on Day 4 and requires an initial buy-in of 10000 +1000.
5) Day 5: As mentioned above in the list of main attraction, THE 50 LAC GTD HIGHROLLER EVENT is scheduled to be held on the Day 5. The initial buy-in is 25000 + 2500 and up to 5 re-entries are allowed. Put an alarm for 8 pm for this magnum opus on Day 5.
6) Day 6: Day 6 features the M.E WARM UP which boasts of 15 LAC GTD and allows up to 5 re-entries. The initial buy-in is 5000+500. The event is scheduled at 8 pm on Day 5.
7) Day 7: The Main Event on Day 7 features 1 crore Guaranteed Prize Pool! The winner is assured to win 25 LAC as cash prize. The event is open to re-entries and the minimum buy-in 15000+1500. Unlike the other days, the MAIN EVENT is scheduled to start at 6 pm on the final day of the Spring edition PPL.
Now that you know all about the titbits of the PPL Spring Edition, wait no longer to wear wings, smell freedom, embrace competition and take home the real worth of your talent