There are countless places to play poker in Las Vegas. Don’t settle for just any other poker room when there are so many others that you could actually frequent! This list is going to try to help you choose amongst the plethora of choices when it comes down to making the most of your time in Las Vegas!
· The Bellagio: there might not be a single person who will deny that the Bellagio is one of the most opulent hotels and casinos in the world and has one of the best poker rooms too. Other than the fact that it is common to spot big names in Poker like Daniel Negreanu and Jen Harman, it is also a one of its kind experience playing in ‘Bobby’s Room’. This room is specially made for extremely high rollers and was named after Bobby Baldwin. The Texas Hold’ Em Poker stakes start from $4/8! It’s that easy to start playing poker at such a huge casino!
· The Venetian: the poker room in this hotel is awesome too. The atmosphere at this place is difficult to get at every casino in Vegas. This poker room is famous for running ‘deep stack’ tournaments. Most of the 39 poker tables at this location play Texas Hold ‘Em poker too. The smallest stakes imitate the ones found at the Bellagio.
· Caesars: the poker room at Caesars is humongous and fun as well. There are separate rooms for tournaments, as well as automatic shufflers at the tables. There are stakes as small as $1/2 No Limit Hold ‘Em as well. In addition to this, there is a 14,000-square foot poker room in this hotel, making it one of the largest poker rooms in Las Vegas.
· Binions: A lot of people might not know this, but Binions is the birthplace of the World Series of Poker (WSOP). It has a lot of history and should be experienced at least once (especially if you are a huge fan of poker). The poker room here is covered with red wallpaper and has over 70 tables. There is a ‘feature table’ present as well, where the final of the daily tournament is held. The Limit Hold ‘Em starts at around $2/4 only.
· The Palms: this place is the home of the ‘Celebrity Poker Showdown’. This show has done a lot to increase the viewership of this very game (they treat it like a sport). There were poker celebrities like Phil Hellmuth, Phil Gordon, etc. There are only 10 tables available at this poker room though. The Palms’ poker room has a progressive bonus jackpot for winning certain hands such as straight flushes or four of a kind. This can really encourage people to raise the stakes and bet higher, always increasing the fun of playing poker.
There are many other poker rooms and casinos in Las Vegas! Even if you don’t get a chance to visit them all, visiting a few of the above-mentioned poker rooms will leave you a happier person. It is something you will never regret. After all, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!