The gaming world has undergone mammoth changes. Till the 90s, games meant physical involvement. We, as 90s kids, played hide and seek, football, ludo, carom, chess and other indoor and outdoor games for recreation. But with the advancement in digitalization and the advent of internet, games have changed their definition. Also, the busy schedule of people nowadays bars them from involving into the traditional games. In this age, the biggest perk of playing games online is getting relaxation within the short leisure period. Enumerated below are few reasons why playing online games is the best option we have in this era-
1) You decide your time: Playing games at dusk is old fashioned now. During that part of the day, students are usually at the tuition centers and adult gamers are busy with their office and other engagements. So making time for a specific involvement and at a specific time is next to impossible. But for online gaming, you don’t have to make any adjustments to your schedule. You decide your own gaming time and play accordingly. Be it early morning or late in the night, the online gaming portals are always there for you to provide you with your much deserved relaxation.
2) Accessibility: Gone are the days when you needed a specific venue for games. Earlier, outdoor games required an open field and indoor games required a room. Now, all games just require your PC, laptop or smartphone supported with an active internet connection. You can access the game you desire from any part of the world on your smart gadget and you are good to go. Obviously, internet connection is a must. Games like soccer, carom, ludo, poker , are all available on the internet on different gaming portals. Apps, providing you with a large variety of gaming experiences, are also available for your smartphone access. Any time is perfect as your gaming time!
3) Economical: Most of the times, the online games are free to access. You can play the game you desire, from across the globe and that too without paying a single penny! Yes, there are also such games which charge you for registration but the charge is very nominal as compared to the gaming experience provided to you. Also, there are web portals like PokerBaazi.com where you can not only play but also earn money. Need i say anything more about online games being economical?
4) Connect with gamers from around the world: Although Facebook is one of the best platforms for socializing with people around the globe, but, trust me on this, online games also serve the purpose with great sincerity. You meet large number of people on gaming portals who have similar interest as yours and get to learn new things about your favourite game. E.g- if you are a poker enthusiast and play online poker on Pokerbaazi.com, you not only get the chance to interact with fellow gamers but also with poker celebrities from whom you can learn new things about the game of poker. cool, isn’t it? Learn while you play!
5) Earn money: Gaming portals like Pokerbaazi.com not only give you a memorable gaming experience but also you can earn a lot of money just by playing your favourite game. What can be better? You are doing your favourite activity and getting paid for it!
Perks of Playing Poker Online
Poker is undoubtedly the most entertaining of all card games. It is a game that involves less of our lady luck and more of our skills. In the beginning, poker was a way to socialize. It was a permanent member during any house party, outing with friends to the near-by lounge or casinos, or a simple get together with the family. The trend has not changed but humans are now suffering from the shortage of time. Thus, using poker for socializing has become next to impossible. But, that doesn’t mean that the love for poker has faded away. Instead, the market and craze of poker is increasing, every year. So, how is this need of the human population being catered? The answer is simple- online poker. With internet being our constant companion in this age, online poker has become more popular than the offline poker. In this age of digitalization, let’s get to know the perks of online poker –
1) Your urge, your time: Offline poker needs an entire set-up. You need cards, people who would gather at one place to play with you, some snacks for the invited, etc. It is a lot of hassle for whoever is organizing such a poker game. But after all this, you do love to play poker right? Fret not buddies! Internet can never let us down. For such situations, you can satisfy your urge to play poker by just logging in to India’s most trusted poker website, Pokerbaazi.com. Online poker has the same thrill and fair-play as offline poker, but it makes your experience even more comfortable.
2) Opportunity to brush up your skills: Every poker lover need not be a pro at the game. The poker landscape has more amateur players than the proficient ones. Also, poker requires a lot of practice to achieve a certain level of expertise. But, sadly, offline poker shells out money from you during your learning process because, in offline poker, you are bound to place the initial bet to be in the game. In this regard, online poker websites like Pokerbaazi.com, are your best friends. Such websites offer enough free-roll games so that you can play for free, without investing any penny and brush up your skills. Once you feel that you have mastered poker upto the level of winning the hand, you can enroll yourself in the games which involve chips and money, and play to win.
3) Being comfy is the main priority: To play any game well, you need to be at your utmost comfort. Being in a casino doesn’t give you this freedom. Going out requires a certain dressing up and appearance. Online poker doesn’t demand any of that. You can wear your most comfy clothes, place yourself at the comfiest corner of your house at any hour of the day and play. Plus, You can play at the oddest hours of the day; even at those hours when no casinos are open.
4) Connect with the best of players in the industry: Casinos are usually crowded with local poker enthusiasts. There are only few occasions when poker celebrities actually visit a particular casino. So, learning from them or getting to know their strategies in person, is a rare possibility. But online poker gives you this benefit. The virtual felt gives you a chance to connect and socialize with top-notch poker players and learn from them the tricks of turning a felt in your favour. Websites like Pokerbaazi.com, give you a proper platform to interact with the players you adore or idolize, helping you improve your game.
5) Walk the fortune to your bank account: It can’t be denied that poker is a great source of income. Once you master the game, no one can stop Goddess Laxmi from residing at your place. In case of offline poker, earning money becomes seasonal because if you work, it becomes difficult to plan and execute a visit to the casino. Also, getting invited to a good game happens once in a blue moon. In such scenario, why not play poker online and earn money regularly? Afterall, it is said, using your hobby to earn is the best. Just register on India’s most trusted poker website, Pokerbaazi.com and start earning. Play at your own will, experience a fair-game, brush your skills up and keep your door ever-open for fortune.
See you at the felt folks!
Online poker game is all about making right decisions and is more associated with passion. Some play it to boost their ego, some play it to just enjoy and some play it to win real money online. If you have already concerted on purpose to online poker India real money, then it’s time to achieve that goal. We bring you 30 poker tips for beginners to remember:
You might have heard about the difficulties faced by poker players such as bad beats, tilt, bankroll management and many other glitches. But the most uninformed problem faced by a poker player is a sleeping disorder. They face really troubling time to get a good sleep after a hard session. The sleeping disorder can drastically affect a game since it requires a lot of focus. Without focus, a player will make poor decisions which can cause him/her to lose money.
Poker drains your body and mental level and it is sometimes hard to forget poker beats especially after losing a game. However, you can improve this approach with practice as not thinking about money even after losing is a talent harnessed by Pros.
Losing money can take a toll on anybody and winning money can be venomous. The situation could be any and if you are facing sleeping problem from any of the states, this article is for you. Read on these tips to let the body chill out and relax.
Say NO to Medicines
Don’t ever get into the habit of sleeping pills as they will infect you slowly and steadily. It might relax you for some days but it will be an obsession after a few days which is evidently not a good thing.
Do Something Which You Like
Play piano if you like it or write something if you enjoy writing. The activity can be anything from reading the book to cooking your favorite dish, but doing that activity before sleeping will blow away all your troubles.
Avoid Big Meals
Whether it was winning or losing, many poker players binge on the heavy meal as soon as they are done with the poker online game which can really be a turn off for a good sleep. Your body would need a lot of time to burn away those calories causing you to lose sleep.
This is by far the most effective method to remove stress after the online poker game and helps focus better. Half an hour of meditation is enough to get a good sleep. You can watch online videos to know more about meditation techniques.
Don’t Go Directly to Bed
This is a common mistake made by poker players as they go directly to bed after playing a session. You need to give yourself a time after playing to calm down your thoughts and compose your brain.
Follow Bedtime Rituals
After a hefty poker session, take a warm bath while listening to soft music. Dim the lights hours before you go to bed.
If nothing works, watching Hannah Montana for 15 minutes would definitely work. After all, winning poker game is not just about how you play the game but more about a healthier way of life.