The gaming world has undergone mammoth changes. Till the 90s, games meant physical involvement. We, as 90s kids, played hide and seek, football, ludo, carom, chess and other indoor and outdoor games for recreation. But with the advancement in digitalization and the advent of internet, games have changed their definition. Also, the busy schedule of people nowadays bars them from involving into the traditional games. In this age, the biggest perk of playing games online is getting relaxation within the short leisure period. Enumerated below are few reasons why playing online games is the best option we have in this era-
1) You decide your time: Playing games at dusk is old fashioned now. During that part of the day, students are usually at the tuition centers and adult gamers are busy with their office and other engagements. So making time for a specific involvement and at a specific time is next to impossible. But for online gaming, you don’t have to make any adjustments to your schedule. You decide your own gaming time and play accordingly. Be it early morning or late in the night, the online gaming portals are always there for you to provide you with your much deserved relaxation.
2) Accessibility: Gone are the days when you needed a specific venue for games. Earlier, outdoor games required an open field and indoor games required a room. Now, all games just require your PC, laptop or smartphone supported with an active internet connection. You can access the game you desire from any part of the world on your smart gadget and you are good to go. Obviously, internet connection is a must. Games like soccer, carom, ludo, poker , are all available on the internet on different gaming portals. Apps, providing you with a large variety of gaming experiences, are also available for your smartphone access. Any time is perfect as your gaming time!
3) Economical: Most of the times, the online games are free to access. You can play the game you desire, from across the globe and that too without paying a single penny! Yes, there are also such games which charge you for registration but the charge is very nominal as compared to the gaming experience provided to you. Also, there are web portals like PokerBaazi.com where you can not only play but also earn money. Need i say anything more about online games being economical?
4) Connect with gamers from around the world: Although Facebook is one of the best platforms for socializing with people around the globe, but, trust me on this, online games also serve the purpose with great sincerity. You meet large number of people on gaming portals who have similar interest as yours and get to learn new things about your favourite game. E.g- if you are a poker enthusiast and play online poker on Pokerbaazi.com, you not only get the chance to interact with fellow gamers but also with poker celebrities from whom you can learn new things about the game of poker. cool, isn’t it? Learn while you play!
5) Earn money: Gaming portals like Pokerbaazi.com not only give you a memorable gaming experience but also you can earn a lot of money just by playing your favourite game. What can be better? You are doing your favourite activity and getting paid for it!
Perks of Playing Poker Online
Poker is undoubtedly the most entertaining of all card games. It is a game that involves less of our lady luck and more of our skills. In the beginning, poker was a way to socialize. It was a permanent member during any house party, outing with friends to the near-by lounge or casinos, or a simple get together with the family. The trend has not changed but humans are now suffering from the shortage of time. Thus, using poker for socializing has become next to impossible. But, that doesn’t mean that the love for poker has faded away. Instead, the market and craze of poker is increasing, every year. So, how is this need of the human population being catered? The answer is simple- online poker. With internet being our constant companion in this age, online poker has become more popular than the offline poker. In this age of digitalization, let’s get to know the perks of online poker –
1) Your urge, your time: Offline poker needs an entire set-up. You need cards, people who would gather at one place to play with you, some snacks for the invited, etc. It is a lot of hassle for whoever is organizing such a poker game. But after all this, you do love to play poker right? Fret not buddies! Internet can never let us down. For such situations, you can satisfy your urge to play poker by just logging in to India’s most trusted poker website, Pokerbaazi.com. Online poker has the same thrill and fair-play as offline poker, but it makes your experience even more comfortable.
2) Opportunity to brush up your skills: Every poker lover need not be a pro at the game. The poker landscape has more amateur players than the proficient ones. Also, poker requires a lot of practice to achieve a certain level of expertise. But, sadly, offline poker shells out money from you during your learning process because, in offline poker, you are bound to place the initial bet to be in the game. In this regard, online poker websites like Pokerbaazi.com, are your best friends. Such websites offer enough free-roll games so that you can play for free, without investing any penny and brush up your skills. Once you feel that you have mastered poker upto the level of winning the hand, you can enroll yourself in the games which involve chips and money, and play to win.
3) Being comfy is the main priority: To play any game well, you need to be at your utmost comfort. Being in a casino doesn’t give you this freedom. Going out requires a certain dressing up and appearance. Online poker doesn’t demand any of that. You can wear your most comfy clothes, place yourself at the comfiest corner of your house at any hour of the day and play. Plus, You can play at the oddest hours of the day; even at those hours when no casinos are open.
4) Connect with the best of players in the industry: Casinos are usually crowded with local poker enthusiasts. There are only few occasions when poker celebrities actually visit a particular casino. So, learning from them or getting to know their strategies in person, is a rare possibility. But online poker gives you this benefit. The virtual felt gives you a chance to connect and socialize with top-notch poker players and learn from them the tricks of turning a felt in your favour. Websites like Pokerbaazi.com, give you a proper platform to interact with the players you adore or idolize, helping you improve your game.
5) Walk the fortune to your bank account: It can’t be denied that poker is a great source of income. Once you master the game, no one can stop Goddess Laxmi from residing at your place. In case of offline poker, earning money becomes seasonal because if you work, it becomes difficult to plan and execute a visit to the casino. Also, getting invited to a good game happens once in a blue moon. In such scenario, why not play poker online and earn money regularly? Afterall, it is said, using your hobby to earn is the best. Just register on India’s most trusted poker website, Pokerbaazi.com and start earning. Play at your own will, experience a fair-game, brush your skills up and keep your door ever-open for fortune.
See you at the felt folks!
The chill of January needs to be eradicated with the warmth of achieving fortune. This new year, in collaboration with the Republic day, has brought with it an opportunity for all poker lovers to win huge. This 25th of January starts the “Republic Day Series” on PokerBaazi.com, India’s most trusted poker website.
The series is scheduled to last for 4 days, from the 25th to the 28th of January. On the opening day of the series, it’s the 5Lac Republic Day Free Roll event. The minimum deposit to secure a ticket to the event is INR 200. Punch in the Code''RDAY69'' when you deposit the money to secure your ticket. The event starts at 7 pm on an aforementioned day.
On the 26th of January, it is the day for the prestigious and reputed event, “The MoneyMaker 3.0”. The event guarantees a prize pool of 1 crore and starts at 6 pm on the Republic day. The winner and the 1st runner-up would walk away with prize money of 30 LAC and 20 LAC, respectively. You can deposit INR 30000 by punching in the code “TMMJAN” and secure your ticket. Also, you can play the satellites to win the ticket for free at an investment of only INR 10. The initial buy-in for the event in INR 11000. You can also buy the ticket using your loyalty reward currency. ie Baazi coins.
On the 27th of January, is scheduled another splendid event, the Republic Day Special The Big 7 Lac GTD, which guarantees a guaranteed prize pool of 7 LAC. The event starts at 7 pm on the 27th. The successor to this event is the Republic Day weekender 2 Lac, scheduled on the latter half of the day, at 8 pm.
Lastly, on the 28th of January, are scheduled two exciting events- Republic Day Special BSS - 20 Lac and Republic Day Special BSS - 5 Lac. The former event ensures a 6.9 LAC guaranteed prize pool to the winner. The latter event has an initial buy-in of (2000+200).
Unleash your poker love and win big this Republic Day!
Poker has changed dramatically from a recreational activity to an increasingly popular card game with professional players as well as millions of dollars in tournament prize money. The game has benefited tremendously from the numerous TV shows as well as the growth of the internet era which brought with it more fans, players, websites as well as more money flooding the industry. There is a saying that goes with games involving chance - ‘The house always wins’. These Professionals are living proof that it is not true at least in the case of Poker, further strengthening its position as a game of skill.
Born on 2nd July 1986, Sam Trickett is a Professional Poker player from Nottinghamshire, England. Trickett began playing poker in 2005 after suffering a knee injury that ended his career as a professional footballer. He is currently the fifth highest earner in tournament play of all time, and is best known for his runner-up finish against Antonio Esfandiari in the Big One for One Drop, racking up over $10 Million Dollars in Prize money.
Erik Seidel is an American professional poker player who has won an incredible eight World Series of Poker bracelets as well as a World Poker Tour title which also got him $1 Million in Cash Prize. Seidel originally was a backgammon player and also dabbed his hands in the stock market at one point. Back in 2011, he was ranked as the best poker player in the world for 15 weeks straight. His net worth is approximately $41 million.
Born on 1st February, 1977, Phillip Dennis Ivey Jr. Is an American professional poker player who was at one time considered to be the best all round player on the planet. Ivey has won ten World Series of Poker bracelets, one World Poker Tour tile, and appeared in no less than nine World Poker Tour final tables.
Nicknamed ‘The Tiger Woods of Poker’ for his successful run, Ivey is currently tied with Jhonny Chan and Doyle Brunson for second most all-time World Series of Poker Bracelet holders with 10 in the bag. His estimated net worth is over $100 Million.
Phillip Jerome Hellmuth Jr. Is an American Poker Pro who has won a record of fourteen World Series of Poker Bracelets. In 2007, Hellmuth was inducted into the poker hall of fame for his achievements in the field. He has also won the World series of Poker Maint Event (WSOP) in 1989 as well as World Series of Poker Europe (WSOPE) Maint Event in 2012.
As of August 2017, Hellmuth has over $14 Million in cashes at WSOP and ranks fifth in the WSOP all time Money List. His net worth is Approximately $22 Million.
Antonio ‘The Magician’ Esfandiari is a professional poker player who was formerly a professional magician known for his elaborate chip and card tricks. After taking up poker, Esfandiari has done quite well for himself.
In addition to winning two World Poker Tour (WPT) championships and three World Series of Poker (WSOP) bracelets in his career, Esfandiari has appeared in numerous poker television shows such as Poker After Dark and High Stakes Poker. His biggest win came in the form of a $1 Million buy-in tournament “Big One for One Drop” in 2012, earning him $18,346,673 which was the largest cash prize in the history of poker.
His net worth is Approximately $20 Million.
The PokerBaazi Premier League Winter’17 Edition concluded yesterday with the last flight of tournaments including the 60 Lac guaranteed Main Event. Here’s a look at the results of yesterday’s events along with the final standings of the Leaderboard and Fantasy League.
The 1 Lac Re-entry event kicked off yesterday’s action with a field of 127 players and a total prize pool of INR 1,21,500. Head’s up action saw Rubin ‘kornkid’ Labroo defeat ‘ideatheatre11’ for the win and a score of INR 26,730.
Event 27: 5 Lac Deeptrack Turbo
The next event of the day was the 5 Lac guaranteed Deepstack Turbo event which attracted a field of 152 players taking the total prize pool to INR 6,35,000. ‘ragesh91’ came out on top of the field with a first-place finish for INR 1,33,350 followed by ‘Zombiefish’ in second place.
Event 28: 3 Lac Turbo RE
The 3 Lac guaranteed Turbo re-entry event roped in 147 players and was once again won by Rubin ‘kornkid’ Labroo who received INR 63,000 for his efforts. Runner-up in this event was ‘singhdgreat’.
Event 29: 60 Lac Main EventEvent 26: 1 Lac RE
The highlight of the Series, this event boasted a guaranteed prize pool of INR 60 LAC and 15 LAC to the winner! It took a little under 10 hours to crown the winner, champion of the PPL Winter Edition Main Event – Rohit ‘Allin47’ Mittal, who wins himself INR 16.35 LAC in addition to the title! Huge congratulations from Team PokerBaazi! The runner-up of this event was Rubin ‘kornkid’ Labroo, who enjoyed a brilliant day on the felts with consistent finishes in every event. He received a sweet score of INR 9.6 LAC for his efforts!
Event 30: 10 Lac FO
The 10 LAC guaranteed Freezeout event was next in line and attracted a field of 163 players. First place and INR 2.02 LAC was claimed by ‘CornerPocket’, who defeated ‘intervntion’ heads up.
Event 31: 2 Lac Turbo RE
The trademark ‘Hangover’ event wrapped up this edition of the PokerBaazi Premier League Winter’17 Edition. 124 players took a shot at this event with a total prize pool of INR 2.08 LAC, and it was Eka ’gettingthere’ Vedhantham who beat ‘rampage863’ heads up for the win and a prize of INR 45,760.
Congratulations to all the winners of the events all through this edition of the PPL. The series was a great success and saw a brilliant week of poker. The leaderboard race heated up towards the end and it was Rubin ’kornkid’ Labroo who sealed the deal with some great scores and consistent performance throughout the series. He wins himself INR 3 LAC for finishing on top of the table, and of course the title of ‘Baazigar of the Series’! Congratulations Rubin! This also wraps up standings for the Fantasy League Standings, which was won by Team ‘Ghosts’ with 11, 901 points. Congratulations!
Check out the final Leaderboard standings on the links below:
Fantasy League: https://www.pokerbaazi.com/fantasy-leaderboard#
We would like to thank each and every Baazigar for making this edition of the PokerBaazi Premier League a grand success, and would once again like to congratulate the winners! See you next season!