Paid Media Executive
|Experience||Minimum 2 years|
We are seeking a paid marketing executive to help acquire new leads and customers through online pay-per-click and cost-per-acquisition campaigns. You will be in charge of all external, online acquisition marketing, managing the strategy, execution, and optimization across channels.
- Seamless execution of large scale campaigns on Google Adwords & Facebook's Ads Manager
- Optimizing paid marketing campaigns to deliver incremental ROI month on month
- Ensure process improvements pro-actively and improve operational efficiency
- Strong operational understanding of Google Adwords and all related tools, Facebook Ads Manager and all related tools
- Strong operational understanding of Digital analytics tools like Google Analytics, Clevertap, Appsflyer, Branch (Any 2)
- Reporting of campaigns to team and management
- Developing and executing new and innovative strategies for consumer acquisition.
- Continuous experiment and run A/B Testing on campaigns, messaging and targeting to improve ROI.
- Regular monitoring of competitor's ads and coming up with better strategies
- Graduated with a B.E. / B. Tech degree with minimum 7 GPA
- Operating & execution experience on Google Adwords & Facebook's platform for 2+ years minimum and have handled minimum spend of 30 lakhs per month
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – the ability to be able to communicate well and being “available and proactive” is an absolute
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Excel and can get work on it with speed
- Interest in Digital Marketing. If you like all things digital and are willing to grow your career in this field, then this is very relevant for you
- Ability to interpret strategic direction, and a willingness to learn
- Your attention to detail is impeccable. You produce a work product that requires little modification
- Analytical approach to the work given and a love for numbers is a must
- A big part of the role would be around working with data and making sense out of it
- Previous experience in Mobile Marketing would be preferred