|Experience||Minimum 5 years|
We are looking for a QA Lead with a minimum experience of 5 years.
- QA Lead Automation.
- At least 5 to 8 years of experience in software quality assurance manual and automation testing.
- Proven record of test strategy and planning, STLC, deployment, defect tracking, and test harness.
- High degree of initiative with a passion for learning technology.
- Must have working knowledge of technical POC and automation feasibility for various projects.
- Must have experience in developing various automation frameworks.
- Must have hands-on test automation experience on any commercial & open source tools like Selenium, UFT, UI path etc.
- Must be competent enough on API testing using Rest Assured and Postman.
- Performance testing experience with relevant automation and monitoring tools (e.g.jmeter, load runner).
- Responsible for coming up with and executing scale tests, performance and longevity tests.
- Must have testing experience on cloud based platforms and working knowledge on integration testing using CI/CD pipelines.
- Should have working experience with at least one of the MYSQL databases and NoSQL DB viz. Cosmos Db, Cassandra, MongoDB.
- Should have strong fundamental understanding of network topology and the TCP/IP stack and working knowledge of load balancing methods and deployment architecture
- Experience with GIT Hub, Maven, HP ALM, Jira ,Jenkins, code coverage tools and CI/CD.
- Exposure of sizing (estimating) the project and defining timelines.
- Good to have knowledge of Platforms like Windows / UNIX / Mainframe.
- Work under the direction of the Game QA Lead to provide test support for two dozen experienced game designers, artists, and engineers.
- Perform daily smoke tests of game builds, using the build computer and the install scripts.
- Run through and write test plans for existing and new features. Become familiar with the project design by closely reading project documentation and reaching out regularly to our team of game developers.
- Verify that identified bugs are fixed in the database.
- Identify and bug new issues that occur in the HMD and tablet interface.
- Build on your own fundamental QA skills by learning the specifics of game development QA for mobile devices, VR headsets, and experimental technology.
- Engage in continuous improvement of the QA process.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.