|Experience||Minimum 3 years|
We are looking for a Data Analyst with a minimum experience of 3 years.
- User Acquisition Analyst Responsibilities.
- Performance management of user acquisition campaigns on ad networks, social media platforms and various other channels.
- Analyze data to optimize campaigns to meet volume and return on investment targets.
- Build data-informed business cases for how to best drive customer journey
- Work with internal teams as needed to improve performance and troubleshoot issues
- Test new partners and channels to find additional qualified sources of traffic.
- Work with data science team and business performance managers to develop insights.
- Track campaigns and generate frequent performance reports to present to senior management.
- Communicate professionally with key acquisition partners our Marketing objectives and expectations
- Test Automation - any framework or tool.
- Development & Database (integration and setup).
- 2-4 years of experience in a metrics driven role.
- A quantitative mind and love for numbers.
- Experience with data analytics and campaign optimization.
- Advanced excel skills (pivot table, vLook up)
- Proficient in writing and optimizing SQL statements
- Strong knowledge of Tableau and Experience in end-to-end implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) reports & dashboards.
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to initiate projects independently.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Experience running and optimizing campaigns on mobile ad networks preferred.
- Experience with mobile marketing campaigns based on CPC/CPM/CPI bids preferred.
- Skills in visual design using PowerPoint.