|Experience||4 - 7 years|
We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
- Experience in building production-level HTML5 games (agnostic of framework) major plus.
- Good to have exposure in developing games using game frameworks like Angular, Phaser, PixiJS, React Native, jQuery and Canvas.
- Good to have exposure in Web front-end development Web UI development experience in any framework for porting HTML5 to Native Mobile Applications such as Cordova, Create JS, AngularJS, ES6 etcs.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT.
- A degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent industry experience.
- Strong skills in creating optimized in size and render time HTML/CSS code mark-up based on prepared visual design.
- Should be willing to work within an existing code base and writing code from scratch.
- Excellent problem solving, design and debugging skills.
- Creativity and an interest in contributing to game design.