Senior PHP Developer
|Experience||4 – 8 years|
You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- (MUST) Strong knowledge of primarily LARAVEL PHP FRAMEWORK and other PHP frameworks like CI.
- (MUST) Strong Knowledge of WEB APPLICATION SECURITY, WEB APPLICATION FIREWALLS, SQL INJECTIONS PREVENTION.
- (MUST) Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT.
- (MUST) Knowledge of Web API's and Curl.
- (MUST) Proficient in maintaining code standards and code documentation.
- (MUST) Strong knowledge go handling authentication between different web applications such as SSO and middle ware.
- (MUST) Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- MYSQL - Should have expertise in writing SQL queries, joins, optimisation etc.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications.
- Develop & innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Create micro service as well as monolith modular backbends and APIs using micro frameworks.
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Coding and Development. The desired candidate will be responsible for developing next generation web applications & software products.
- Analyzing requirements, problems and solving them with the best solution.
- Working with the team to produce complex and efficient methods and functionalities.
- Need to know the PHP - Software server architecture.