At PokerBaazi, we believe that players should always be in control of their respective bankrolls. That’s exactly we have a Mobile Cashier that offers you a one-click option to manage your monetary transactions in real-time in our gaming apps. It is centrally focused on providing you a mobility-based solution for all your withdrawals, winnings, and deposits in just a few clicks.
This feature is also available on our desktop solutions.
How to use Mobile Cashier on the PokerBaazi Apps?
It is as easy as 1-2-3! Please follow these steps to use our Mobile Cashier on our all-new gaming apps.
- Login or Signup with your credentials.
- Tap on ‘Cashier’
- A new screen would pull up a string of payment options. These would read your:
- Real Balance
- Commission Balance
- Real Bonus
Below this, you would also find the following options:
- Add Cash
- My Rewards
- The respective counts of Practice Chips and Daily Bonus Claim
Please navigate to the respective section you want to proceed with.
We use state-of-the-art security systems to safeguard your personal and financial information. None of your personally identifiable information is ever shared with our business affiliates or other business resources.
- To withdraw your funds, click on the ‘Withdraw’ tab and follow the on-screen instructions.
- We support numerous, government-approved payment systems for you to securely withdraw your funds.
Please note that you would need to complete your KYC regulations before making a deposit. Please Contact Us for any further assistance.
Safe and Secure Withdrawals
We are privileged to have you with us!
At PokerBaazi, we are religiously committed to safeguarding your funds against all online threats and misappropriation from third parties. We keep your monetary amount (or balances) isolated from all our operational costs and related expenses to ensure their proper liquidation at first request.
This is to safeguard your right as an unassuming player on our portal and it also helps us reimburse your winnings in real-time.
We recommend Direct Bank Transfer for all your monetary transactions for the best results.
How to make a Withdrawal Request?
At PokerBaazi, you the withdrawal procedure is so simple that you can ask for a withdrawal even when you are on the go. Here’s how you can go about the process:
- Login to the PB app with your credentials.
- Click on ‘Cashier’
- Select ‘Withdrawal’
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- keep a note of the estimated time it would take for your funds to reach you
- This time may be more as quoted, because of reasons that are beyond our control
- You would receive an automated confirmation on your registered email ID about your preferred mode of payment, amount and the date of reimbursement
Please note that while Withdrawals are sent to processing in 24 working hours, it might still take three to five working days in certain cases.
We encourage you to visit our FAQs
or contact our Customer Care
for any further assistance.
PokerBaazi remains religiously committed to providing a skill-based gaming experience to all players. Please visit our TDS Policy page to know more about how we process Tax Deducted at Source for your Withdrawal.
Please note that we do reserve the right to withhold your requests, pending our fair gameplay and/or fraud detection reviews. We would notify you as and when we release your funds.
Terms and Conditions
Please follow the discussion below to know the Terms and Conditions that define the scope of monetary transactions on our portal every day.
- We always make reasonable efforts to process your monetary transactions properly and in a time-based manner.
- However, we may not give any warranties regarding the amount of time we would take to comply with each of your requests. This is because our efforts could be caught up in reasons and situations that may be well beyond our control. This may include (but is not limited to) inter-bank delays, network failures at gateways, third-party completion of transfers, and suchlike.
- We work in perfect sync with policies on money laundering and online frauds. We thus make it compulsory for all players to show their government-approved KYC to make monetary transactions on our portal. Should you fail to comply with these stipulations, we may not allow you to play poker online on our portal at any point in time.