How POKERBAAZI.COM Collects Information
We collect personal information from visitors to this web site through the use of online forms and every time you e-mail us your details. We also collect information about the transactions you undertake but not the details of payment cards used. The personal information that we collect may include your name, email address, home address, telephone number, and date of birth and other information collected on registration or through surveys which we, or undertakings engaged by us for such purpose, shall undertake.
When you visit www.Pokerbaazi.com, certain information may also be automatically collected and stored, including the IP address of your computer, browser type and language, the date and the time during which you accessed the site and/or the address of the website which you may have used to link to www.Pokerbaazi.com. [We do not log e-mail addresses of web site visitors.
Cookies may also be assigned by the advertisers of Pokerbaazi.com when you click on any of the advertisements which may be displayed on www.Pokerbaazi.com in which case such cookies are controlled by these advertisers and not Pokerbaazi.com.
How POKERBAAZI.COM Collects Information
- Creating and managing player accounts and records.
- Administering player accounts.
- Providing and personalizing our services.
- Dealing with your enquirers and requests.
- Notifying you about updates to our software and/or services.
- Ensuring we are able to fulfill our regulatory responsibilities by verifying the accuracy of any information you give us.
- Audits and general regulatory compliance, crime prevention and prosecution of offenders including, where appropriate, dealing with requests for information by authorized entities for the sharing of information.
- Providing you with information about and support for products and services.
- Marketing our services or products or those of other entities within our group of companies.
- Supporting any of the intended purposes specifically stated at the time at which you provided the personal information.
- Periodic analysis and survey of the traffic to Pokerbaazi.com for market research and advertising purposes and to gather statistics, used for advertising and for determining the efficacy and popularity of Pokerbaazi.com. collectively, the “Purposes”.
When you register your email address with Pokerbaazi.com, you agree to receive email communication from Pokerbaazi.com, entities specifically authorized by Pokerbaazi.com and other users. You also agree and acknowledge that when you use our referral program for referring someone, we will send emails to that person on your behalf and the email headers will carry your email address as the address from which such emails are sent.
The data which is transmitted over the Internet is intrinsically exposed to security risks or threats. For instance, information transmitted via chat or email can be compromised and used by others. Therefore, we cannot guarantee any security for such information. We strongly recommends that players on PokerBaazi do not share any financial information or other sensitive information with other players.
When you register with Pokerbaazi.com, your account is protected by means of login information which includes a username and a password that is known only to you. Therefore, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login information including your username and password. PokerBaazi is not responsible for any activity which is undertaken when your password is used. We advise you not to disclose your password to anyone. If you become aware of or reasonably suspect any breach of security, including compromise of your login information, it is your responsibility to immediately notify Pokerbaazi.com.
Disclosure Of Information
- Any companies within our group and to their employees who have a need to know such information.
- Any third parties which provide services to us in order to allow or enable us to provide you with gaming services, including by way of payment processors and data verifiers.
- Any third parties who provide services to us in relation to the operation of PokerBaazi.com.
- Any auditors, contractors or other advisers auditing any of our business processes or who havethe need to access such information for the purpose of advising us.
- PokerBaazi.com appointed market research and advertising companies or firms.
- Any regulatory body or authorized entity who may have any reasonable requirement to access such personal information.
- Any potential purchasers of the PokerBaazi business or any investors in it
We have implemented suitable security policies, rules and technical measures to protect and safeguard all the information provided by you, under our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. All our employees and data processors who have access to, and are associated with the processing of your information, are obliged to respect your privacy. Our web site and software use the best available means to maintain data privacy and to protect your information from being lost or misused.
Mergers And Other Events Requiring Transfer
If we should ever file for bankruptcy, or become insolvent, or be acquired by a third party, merge with a third party, sell all or part of our assets, or transfer substantially all or part of our relevant assets to a third party, we are entitled to share the personal information and all other information you have provided through the ervices to potential and subsequent business and merger partners.
Protection Of Children
The services provided by Pokerbaazi.com are not intended for or directed to minors. Any person who provides us with personal information represents to us that they are 18 years of age or over the age of legal consent in their jurisdiction. We reserve the right to access and verify any personal information submitted by or collected from you. If we become aware that a minor has attempted to or has submitted personal information, we will be at liberty to take steps to remove such information from our records.
Your winnings and cash-outs are kept strictly confidential, and winnings information is stored in secure operating environments. Pokerbaazi.com keeps your winnings information private and does not provide this information to any third party unless such information is required to be disclosed by law, regulation or any governmental or competent regulatory authority.
By using our website, it is understood that you have given your consent to the collection and use of information provided by you to Pokerbaazi.com and its partners and affiliates.
We reserve the right to conduct a security review at any time to validate your identity, age, the registration data provided by you and to verify your use of the services and your financial transactions for potential breach of Our Terms and Conditions of Use and of applicable law. By using our website, you authorize us, our staff, agents and suppliers to use your personal information and to disclose your personal information to third parties for the purposes of validating the information you provide to us.
By filling your mobile number on our site, you are giving Baazi Networks Private Limited the right to contact you by Call/SMS to provide you information on all promotional activity/events conducted by Pokerbaazi.com and its partners. Your mobile number will not be used for any third party communication whatsoever.