Network RulesThe Baazi Games Universe consists of 3 major networks, namely PokerBaazi, CardBaazi and BalleBaazi .
Note: In order to keep the game fair and keep our individual games operating smoothly, we urge you to avoid using one account to login to a different app. For instance: If you’re playing on PokerBaazi, you must not login to CardBaazi or BalleBaazi at the same time. Here are some important points to know before playing on the Baazi Games network:
- A user can have a separate account on PokerBaazi, CardBaazi and BalleBaazi. We treat all three games as separate entities. Hence, we do not have a unified wallet for all three entities. Their balances are maintained on different verticals, which is why you cannot transfer any amount of money from one account to another.
- It is not permissible for you to join cash games from separate accounts. For eg., if you’re playing on a cash table on your CardBaazi account, you are not advised to join any other cash table with your BalleBaazi or PokerBaazi account.
- It is not permissible for you to join tournaments from separate accounts. For eg. If you’re registered for the MoneyMaker tournament on your PokerBaazi account, you are not advised to participate in the same tournament from your BalleBaazi/CardBaazi account. If you’re playing a Multi-Flight tournament from your PokerBaazi account, then you must play the rest of the flights with the same account as well. If you get knocked out of a tournament, make notes of the learnings you had from this one and you may go for the win in the upcoming tournaments.
- It is not permissible for you to join different game types from separate accounts. For eg., if you’re playing on a cash table on your BalleBaazi account, you are advised not to join a tournament/cash table from your CardBaazi/PokerBaazi account.
We at Baazi Games are committed and striving towards building a safe and secure gaming environment that promotes fair play. It’s safe to say we are proud to have one of the most secure online gaming platforms in the world!
If it is found that someone has broken our fair play rules and is cheating, we will take the following actions:
- Penalty/Deduction Of Chips/Amount/Bonus.
- Seizing of chips/amount bonus from your account.
- Suspension/Termination of your PokerBaazi account:
- Ejecting them from all cash tables and not allowing them to continue in any running tournament that they are playing and/or are registered in any tournaments in future on PokerBaazi.
- Take legal action under applicable law in the jurisdiction.
Please find some unfair gameplay practices mentioned below:
- Chip Dumping
- Using Multiple Accounts
- IP Ghosting
- Software Modifications
- External Player Assistance Programs
- Offensive Language
- Disguised User/Failed Tele-Verification
- Fraudulent Behaviour
To learn more about these practices, head over to our Baazi Fairplay page.
If you have any queries, please contact the respective player relations team of the application on which you’re playing. This means that if you’re playing on BalleBaazi, please contact the player relations team of BalleBaazi, not PokerBaazi or CardBaazi.
Baazi Games employs a strict policy against any player found engaging in any unfair gameplay practices. We evaluate each violation / instance of unfair gameplay by a user on a case to case basis and take immediate action.
Follow the Baazi Fairplay rules and have a safe, fair and entertaining time while playing on the Baazi Games Network!