Poker is amongst the most lucrative games worldwide. It is primarily a skill-based game where you use logical tactics to win a match. Poker initially originated from New Orleans, America. The game was played with only 20 cards involving four members. Today, the poker game has considerably evolved and is now played with 52 cards and can accommodate over seven members.
The rising technology has also conquered the gaming sector, where you can find many real money gaming online poker apps. In fact, in a statistic posted by World Poker Tour (WPT), there are over 100 Million online poker app users worldwide, of which 60 Million are from the USA.
These platforms work identically to real money poker offering the same amount of fun. Real money poker apps can be easily downloaded from both the Android and Apple app store absolutely free. As beginners, you can start by playing the free online poker games, which can be further proceeded to the paid ones. You can also play an online poker real money game with your friends, which is super fun.
Here we will discuss how to play on an online poker app, its rules, and other significant information to help you become a pro poker player.
How to Play Poker Online at Poker App
Learning how to play poker isn’t hard. However, it requires extensive practice to set your hands on this game. Online poker apps aren't much different than physical ones. These platforms are beautifully designed to mimic the algorithm of physical casinos.
Even before the cards are dealt, the players have to bet poker chips on the table to qualify themselves in the game. These chips represent a certain amount of money.
Proceeding further, the players will have to either match, fold or raise. A match is used if a poker player contributes the same amount in the game as they did while betting. Poker players can raise the bet if they add more than their existing bet. A player folds when his hand is weak and not good enough to bet on, and the amount can be divided among other players.
There are all four rounds when playing a poker hand in a poker game- the pre-flop, the flop, the turn and the river. Players who raise or match a call move forward towards showdown, and the one with the highest poker hand wins the game. However, this can take time to master even if you know the rules. If you choose an authentic online poker app, you can play and learn all the game’s tactics. You can download the poker game app on your Android or Apple smartphone, absolutely free.
Rules of Online Real Money Poker App
All online poker apps follow the same rules as the physical ones. Here, you can find some of the basic poker rules that you must know before playing on a real money poker app for real money.
- Online poker is a time-bound game, so if a player doesn’t act in the timed duration, he will either be checked or folded, according to the last player’s action.
- The blinds/ antes are placed automatically on mobile poker apps.
- Thereafter, the first bet moves clockwise from left to right. It starts with the person sitting next to the Big Blind player.
- Online real money poker apps too follow the same set of poker hand rankings for all games of poker. Here they
- Royal Flush- royal flush is the highest-poker ranked hand, containing one Ace, King, Queen, Joker, and ten hearts.
- Straight Flush- straight flush contains five cards of the same kit in numerical order.
- Four of a kind- Four cards of the same rank but different suit
- Full House- Three of a kind and a pair
- Flush- Five cards of the same suit
- Straight- It is the same as a straight flush; however, there is no boundation on the card suit.
- Three of a kind- The deck contains three cards of the same rank.
- Two pairs- It contains two different unique pairs.
- One Pair- Two cards of the same rank
- High card- The person who will have the highest ranked card wins.
- Depending upon the poker tournament variant you play; the wagers can be either up to the pot limit or has no upper limit like in Texas Hold’em poker where a player can go all in with his/her chips.
- You can call out “bet” at any time, even if no one has raised their hands. The other players can call and raise the bet equivalent to the last highest bid if they want to stay in the hand.
- Like live poker games, in online real money poker apps too, all players have to showdown their cards after the last wager on the river and the one with the highest-ranking cards wins the game.
Types of Poker You Can Play Online at Poker App
- Straight poker
It is the initial form of poker that is enjoyed on all real money poker apps. Here, each participant is offered five cards, and the betting round continues until all hands are shown. Three-card brag or Five-card brag are some of the varieties you will find in poker apps of the day.
- Stud poker
Online poker apps include stud poker in a seven-card or razz poker game. Here, the players play with face-down and face-up cards with regular betting after every card that is being dealt.
- Draw poker
The cards are preliminarily distributed in this online poker cash game variation, but the players can ask for replacement during the game by discarding cards that aren’t fruitful.
- Community Poker
It is a little different from all the other variants; here, the player will be given four cards. The best real poker apps will then conduct a face-up community card round to ensure that players get the best fifth card possible. Texas Hold’em poker and Omaha poker are among the most famous online poker game variants under this category.
- Check the authenticity of the platform
There are various online poker apps available in the market, but you need to dig down to understand how authentic they are. The best way to do this is to check for online reviews. A best poker site OR real money poker app will always have genuine people commenting on their experience on different internet portals.
- Check for promotions and welcome bonuses
You must download a poker game app, which offers lucrative poker promotional offers and welcome bonuses This will give you an edge when you play on the poker app to earn real money.
- Go with a poker app that manages significant traffic
High traffic indicates that the best poker app is real and fun to play. You can anytime login into your poker game account to play free card games of poker and cash tournaments.
- Secure pay-out channel
Best poker apps allow users to play for real money and are very transparent when it comes to the withdrawal facility. Before investing money in any online poker app, you need to read its pay-out policy to ensure that the policy is simple without any complicated jargon.
- Play at poker game app that allows you to invite your friends
Where’s fun if we cannot collaborate with our friends to play poker online. You must go for an online poker that will enable you to invite friends and play private games. This way, you will not get bored by playing against the computer and learn more by playing with fellow players on the best poker apps online.
- Customer support
This might initially not be in your checklist while choosing a real poker app, but it is duly important. Applications that involve monetary transactions must have a solid customer support base to help users in case of any issue. This way, your money will be way more secure, and you won’t hesitate to play for bigger guarantees.
Best Poker App FAQs
There are multiple online poker game apps in the market that are efficient to be downloaded on both Android and iPhone, however, the PokerBaazi platform outperforms all. The app is extremely safe, with various poker games ranging from free to cash games across stakes. You can also play at private tables with your friends on PokerBaazi.
You need to first download an online poker game app on your smartphone. After which, you can create your account and login with your credentials. Most applications come up with pre-built guidelines that will help you understand the games’ rules. Your initial priority should only be Practice, Practice, and Practice.
Games are always fun on a bigger screen. If you have to choose between a smartphone or tablet, then surely go for the latter. Online poker apps create a virtual mimic of the physical one, which can look assorted on a mobile device.
Yes! You can play online poker to earn real cash. Authentic platforms provide a safe channel to take monetary initiatives on the application. One of them could be PokerBaazi, where you can set up your profile and start playing for lucrative bids and win decent money.
Some applications allow users to invite their friends on the platform. You can download PokerBaazi, which is one of the best poker apps on the market. The platform offers a safe stage for users to collaborate with their friends and earn money. Invite your friends at PokerBaazi’s private tables and play to earn real cash together.
Poker is amongst the most favorite games that are played by millions of users. You can also learn poker and play for real money by downloading authentic apps with a loyal user base.
If you haven’t played on PokerBaazi, we say you do today; it is incredibly safe and offers various promotions and welcome bonuses. We also have a very simple withdrawal policy backed up by solid customer support. You can also enjoy private games with your friends and family on India’s most trusted online poker app. Download the PokerBaazi app today on your Android smartphone or iPhone and start playing poker online every day!